Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dreaming in the Color of Roses

Hubby and I are now proud members of the San Diego Rose Society and last Sunday we were treated to a tour of some of the most beautiful private rose gardens in San Diego County. We have determined that we must make some mandatory additions to our seven going on six rose bushes: Fourth of July, Fame, Memorial Day and Rock N Roll. I also must find a Koko Loco and a replacement for my Ketchup and Mustard - it sadly does not look to be surviving the transplant process. I have a lot of catching up to do before I can deem my garden in the same class as these loveliest of lovelies! Also, a reminder that this year's Clairemont Garden Tour will be held Saturday, May 5, starting at 10 AM. For more information or to purchase tickets, please go to Clairemont On-line. Now, on with the roses!

Ruth Tiffany Rose garden:

Fourth of July - must have!!
Whole wall of Roses in partial sun
Rock N Roll - must have!!
Linda Clark Rose Garden

Koko  Loco - must have!!



Dick and Sue Streeper Rose Garden

Fourth of July and Day Breaker




More Rock N Roll
Hot Cocoa - just planted one in February

No comments:

Post a Comment