Sunday, October 13, 2013

Winners announced for All-America Selections Landscape Design Contest

The All-America Selections Landscape Design Contest has concluded its second year with a 20% increase in the number entries for the 2013 contest. The contest incorporates past and present AAS winners. Each contest participant is responsible for creating and executing the design, generating publicity surrounding the contest then submitting the photos, proof of publicity and an overall description of their design.

There were three categories, based on number of visitors to that garden in one year:
Category I: fewer than 10,000 visitors per year
Category II: 10,001 – 100,000 visitors per year
Category III: Over 100,000 visitors per year

1st Place Winner in Category III: Over 100,000 visitors per year,
was Rotary Botanical Gardens in Janesville, Wis. It also placed
first in Category III in the inaugural contest last year.
Photo courtesy of All-America Selections 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to great Dr Isibor that i met on this site. i am dana guerrie from California. i was an HPV victim. i had it for over four years i do visit hospital always before. I was just at the point of death with shame after i have lost everything in life even my love one until my close relative direct me to this site to look for great Dr Isibor . It so amazing to see my self back to my feet with everything i have lost. i am very happy because Dr Isibor did not only cure my sickness but he restructure my life by bringing back my ex and every thing i lost to the course of this sickness(HPV). i do not really know where to start from in appreciating you Dr Isibor. please my people out there do not play with your problem go out and seeks for the help of great Dr Isibor herbal healing, he healed me without future problem or hidden charges. now i am free from HPV and My husband, my joy and happiness are back. please with out a second choice go contact great Dr Isibor for the betterment of your life. CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL;drisiborspellhome@gmail.comor whatsapp number +2348107855231

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suffered for Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr uza is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr uza, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr uza with the email attach to my post. druzaherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete